Sonntag, 26. Juli 2009

My Little Sissy Maid Crossdresser


I always love to play with little sissy maid trannys. It’s one of my favourite fetishes, especially because these dressed up sluts crave to be humiliated and used. I like getting off all over a whore’s face, so it works out well! I put my new little princess down on the floor, and I bring my crop out to play. The little flat, black head slides up and down the slit of her arse, and makes her even more delicate and fragile. When she speaks, it’s soft and pretty.

I order her down to the ground so that she can clean my glossy heels. My tgirl princess licks like a kitten at the shiny PVC. She hitches her skirt up, and I give her cute ass sharp, quick smacks with my crop. This is making me so hot and wet, and I can tell my pretty, little tranny whore is getting quite antsy herself.

I slip out of my filthy tranny skirt and panties, and I make my smooth dick available to the little doll. She crawls up on her knees, takes it in one feminine hand, and then licks it with a giggle. She’s so pretty and demure as she spreads her pink lips and swallows me whole. I continue to smack her ass until I start to tense up inside her gagging mouth. The little tgirl vixen swallows everything that comes out of me! Only a little dribble leaks from the corner of her mouth and down to her chin.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen